Interesting how much we can learn from those who have found success in a different but similar market in our region. I recently watched the below video about what has made the Sounders a successful brand. While I was watching it I couldn’t help but think about how many of the lessons in this video would be great if applied in church world.
- partnership with those who have gone before us
- corporate centrality with originality at the presentation point
- value of involvement and buy in
- fan engagement and excitement
- giving the brand away to the people “it’s what they are doing”
- “If your not connected then I think you are missing something”
- how important is starting with the youngest generation?
- organic promotion of the brand
- how did they go from proven failure to a model of success?
Take a break, watch the video, be inspired to give it away and share the lessons you think the church could learn from the model of the Sounders.